Let our professionals take care of your family with a customized care plan to meet your needs in the comfort of your own home and pursue the ability to live independently and activities that engage and enrich the lives of different seniors.
Activities, games, cooking classes at home, reminiscing, and singing songs provide existence with meaning. They make each activity success-oriented and meaningful as they allow you to have fun and laughter while enhancing your quality of life. We also care and help with meals and mobility personal care and errands. We offer companionship and take care of your well-being, happiness, safety, and comfort while living at our home and meeting your personal needs.
Let us come to your home for a level of care evaluation. Together, we can develop a customized care plan to fit your needs. We also specialize in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care. We are available to work an 8-hour shift, 12-hour shift, 4-hour shift, 5-hour shift, or 24-hour shift to meet your needs. If we missed your call, we ensure to return them within 30 minutes to hour if possible.
Our Service Programs
Non-Medical Home Health Care
- Home Care Service (In Your Home- Hospital/Nursing Home/Assistant Living Facility) – on a walker — $25.00
- Two Sister or Two Brother or Married Couples — $35.00
- Service Client that is Bedridden and in Wheelchair – $27.50
- 4-Bedroom Monthly Cleaning in Home -$250.00
- 2-3 Bedroom Monthly Cleaning in Home or Apartment – $160.00
- 1-Bedroom Monthly Cleaning in Home or Apartment – $125.00
- Clerical Services (Typing resume with three copies) – $35.00
- Typing Cover Letter with Three Copies – $20.00
- Fax/E-mail Resume and Cover Letter for Job on Website – $15.00
There is NEVER A CONTRACT FEE, only a service agreement giving us permission as a provider to start services and you as a client to pay for services to My Classic Senior Care LLC
In regards to billing, we will send your invoice through email every 3th day of the month which is due by the 8th day of the month. You can also pay every day, every week, every two weeks, or every month
List of More Services
Connect with Us
Learn more about us by reaching us.